Gallery of Signatures - TomsSound - VERSION 1

TomsSound

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,945
COD4 Themed

ENVIIOUS4OLD.png


Jake1.png


rockosigNEW1.png


tooth2.png


Josh1.png


disease1eg.png


lightsout2.png


elcoyote1eg.png


MikeD2.png


nooblet1.png


eire1gOLD.png
 
Last edited:
Just for fun... or specific requests..

yourstalker2.png


rasmus3.png


purity1.png


MikeD1.png


empty1sm.png


sturm1.png


angeal1.png


artimus1.png


tomsigNEWFLAG.png


rasmus5.png
 
Last edited:
a few more

Duality
duality1h.png

duality1.png

duality3.png

duality4.png

duality5.png


SixxGunn
sixxgunn3.png

sixxgunn4.png


BigHerm
bigherm2.png


Iceman
iceman1.png

iceman2.png


Joe
joe1.png


Milwaukee
milwaukeecod5OLD.png


Kamakize Tommy
ktommyLEATHER1sm.png


Divine
divine2.png


Chapped
chapped5.png
 
Last edited:
Mr. Bubbles
mbubbles2.png

Kamakize Tommy
ktommy1.png

Vulcan
vulcan2.png

Shadow (aka shadowraith)
Shadow1.png

Shadow
shadowWRAITH1.png

Kamakize Tommy
KamakizeTommy1.png

Macross
macross1.png

Herr
herr8.png

Drunken Sailor
drunkensailor1.png

Atari
sotw-7-3.png

Rhino
rhinoseed2.png

KingKiller
kingkiller.png

TomsSound
tomssoundSOTW2-3.png

TomsSound
tomssoundSOTW2-6.png

TomsSound
tomssoundSOTW2-2.png

Kamakize Tommy
ktommy3.png

ktommyFLAG1.png
 
Last edited:
Herr
herr1.png

TomsSound
tomeye5.png

TomsSound
tomeye4.png

TomsSound
tomeye1.png

Ryoda
ryoda1.png

Jetta
jetta1.png

BulletBill
bullettbill3.png




egoCALsigTOMSSOUNDcamo.png


BteamSTRYCK9.png


egoCEVOyerg.png


BteamREDBLUE6astyle.png
 
Last edited:
TomsSound
egoateamtomssound3.png

Rocko
rockodl2.png

TomsSound
tomssoundSOTW1-8.png

Eire.32
eire4small.png

Milwaukee
egomilwaukee.png

Purple Nurple
purplenurple1.png

Crimson
crimson.png

Iceman
iceman3.png

Neurofo
neurofo2.png

Kamakize Tommy
ktommy5.png

Rocko
rockoADV1.png

Borat
borat.png

Smoke
smoke1.png

Chronos
chronos1.png

Quix
quix1.png

40oz
40oz1.png

Darth
Darth1.png

CrimsonChin
crimsonchin.png

Ryu
ryu2.png

TomsSound
tomssoundSOTW2-14.png

Ryu
ryu1.png

TheIRS
theirs1.png

Iceman{Ky}
icemanADV1.png

Ledzo
ledzo1.png

TomsSound
tomssoundnova1.png

Chapped
chappedcircuit8.gif

Milwaukee
milwaukeeEVE1.png

GameGuy
gameguy2.png
 
Last edited:
TomsSound
tomf3.png

Jake
jake09b.png

Endiment
endiment1a.png

AngerMagnetic
angermagnetic1a.png

Sharp
sharp1a.png

Radu
radu1a.png

Kamakize Tommy
ktommyFLAG1.png
 
Wow, lots of time spent making those signatures. I like your style. Towards the end, I really like the vibrant color themes. Maybe with enough practice, I'll reach your skill level :X
 
Wow, lots of time spent making those signatures. I like your style. Towards the end, I really like the vibrant color themes. Maybe with enough practice, I'll reach your skill level :X

I wish i could get to your skill level.
 
wow i like all of them can u give me some tips on ow you do some of your sigs
 
Whoah! Who took the liberty and dig up this 1 year old post ?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top