umm facey? I have no clue how to move this to my page sorry told u i'm so l33t at this stuff =( could u move it for me or? suggestions?
Taken care of

umm facey? I have no clue how to move this to my page sorry told u i'm so l33t at this stuff =( could u move it for me or? suggestions?

format: sig
colors: red letters for my name
border: no
eGO logo: yes
picture: http://www.elyarchers.org.uk/images/targetweb.jpg
style: modern
if you need anything pm me please
! Hey i like your work could you make me a avatar heres what i need you to do
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2241/663872-vault_boy_manip_super.jpg
and have him holding a orange juice carton? that would be amazing! then thats all i would need from you!
Thanks,
PM if you do it and or finish it!





Facey your stuff looks REALLY good... And i need a new sig. Im done with my engy styles. I need my sniper! So i decided to some to you because you seem to make REALLY awesome stuff
Sig or Avatar: Sig
Colors: Orange and white
Border: no thanks
Ego Logo: yes
Picture: Dont care ^^ Something that has to do with TF2 Sniper
Style: Modern
Other Details: Could ya make some text that says somethin funnyy? I honestly dont care as long as its funny!![]()

Format: Sig
Colors: Red & Black
Border: no
Ego logo: yes
Picture link: http://www.artsology.com/gfx/edgerton/edgerton_bullet_king.jpg
Style: Modern
Other Details: please add quote "King of the Moment" and light red fog in the background