What did you get for the holidays to enhance tf2?

My choice of anything at the Valve store. Doesn't really enhance, but will boost my morale. BUFF BANNER IS CHARGED! READY THE BUGLE!
 
Not sure I got anything to enhance TF2, but I did get a Camera Beard (the first item this week, breaking a streak of me having no drops since the update outside of milestone items).

I still consider it a hat, tyvm. =P
 
Im getting a new power supply and a cpu cooler for my pc. Idk how that will help but who knows. Oh and maybe a new mouse. That might help.
 
i got a new case, but it's stuck up in New Jersey. Newegg is shutting down for christmas, should get it soon. :)
 
I got a Tf2 shirt if that counts

and a headset that works and I can use
 
New Laptop - can't play TF2 on it, but it will boost my morale. :)
 
Great so far everyone! really good to see. Hope you all having great holidays, happy fragging!
 
hmm.. boost from 512Mb RAM to 2.5Gb RAM.

hopefully it will greatly enhance my Tf2 experience and cut back on pesky load times :biggrin:
 
I got a brand new computer. I've advanced from windows Xp to Windows 7. I just need to re-install the game now.
 
ill be getting a large amount of xmas dinner leftovers and alcohol

now if only i can manage a new mouse and mousepad... :)
 
1122285404-12710.jpg
I personally Got a headset, noone knows i know yet shhhh.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top