Favorite Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
Hey guys i was just wondering whats your guys favorite events on DoD or any other division? Mine would have to be Realism Night on DoD. I like it because you get to hang out with alot of crazy admins and have some fun....last along time as well.
 
Can someone give me a link to more information on realism night, it sounds like fun and i wanna try it out.
Please and Thank you
 
Hello there :D Im from Cs:s Division, but I think all the events are really funny. I find it hard to find a favourite of them :o But I agree with you, it's really funny to hang out with crazy admins :D haha ^^
 
lol Ron Paul loves Kalt Assault because its assault and support only.....free shovels for him
 
Of course Realism Night. I bet if any of you go to one you'll love it!!!
 
lol Ron Paul loves Kalt Assault because its assault and support only.....free shovels for him

it actually makes it harder with everyone playing assault/support just because most people opt for assault and it's so cheesy to fight against while using support. I like the event because, all other things being equal, it's my time to shine with those weapons. No snipers, no MGs, no rifles, everyone around me has the exact same tools and opposition I do and I feel good when I excel in that kind of environment
 
Hard choice, Realism or Quick Draw, both let me kick bu.. err massacre.. err politely remove the opposing teams admins from the selected mode of play :P
 
lol i see almost everyone likes Realism good work on making this event guys its really popular hands down everyones favorite keep up the good work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top