Don't come to kalt tonight...

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
... unless you want to die. I got all my replacement parts back from RMA and my PC will finally be up and running. After chugging along at 20fps for nearly a month I'm going to take out my rage and frustration on everyone, even teammates (I'll find a way to kill you too). I'm out for blood, don't let it be yours, stay away... you were warned :scared:
 
Ya ron, come test rage mode on our Colmar server tonight. It's like Kalt, only it's a better map.
 
Then what would you use to complete the objective? Someones been playing MW2 too much where if you just kill enough people you win regardless of objectives...
 
Then what would you use to complete the objective? Someones been playing MW2 too much where if you just kill enough people you win regardless of objectives...

Air strke, supply drop, possibly even a predator missile? Everytime I'm in vent in the DoD:S channel theres ALWAYS people yelling about all this stuff and all I need is someone to help me capture a flag! :facewall::P
 
I'm with you skipper. I seem to land in on that conversation all the time. Just some good old DoD "help me with middle" , "2 in the Suzie" or "Ronpaul is in the sewers" and hopefully "someone defuse that bomb!"
 
Ron don't make me bust out the spray.. I think you know what one I speak of! :)
 
... unless you want to die. I got all my replacement parts back from RMA and my PC will finally be up and running. After chugging along at 20fps for nearly a month I'm going to take out my rage and frustration on everyone, even teammates (I'll find a way to kill you too). I'm out for blood, don't let it be yours, stay away... you were warned :scared:

lol... why would i keep away from it when yo are there? i can have fun even though you are raging :P
 
UAV UP

AC-130 comin in

enemy air drop!!!?!?!?!?

..i need to play some dod:s...

lol i would say, i only got that for the PS3 :(

but DOD:s Colmar server is better then Kalt, so if you want to your pain out on people go to COLMAR. its close and like kalt :)
 
Ron I will get everyone on your team to stop playing, then let's see how you do against the entire opposing team. Surely then you will be dominated.
 
Back
Top