The only DoD player who frightens me (you might be surprised)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
ronpaul? Yeah right. I once killed him 14 times in a row by pulling the bullets out of my pistol and throwing them at him by hand (slightly dramatized)

Cpt. Kirk? Not after watching his latest video... ;)

Blue Stealth? Not at all--half because I never see him, and half just to continue giving him a hard time after his response to my "new rankings" rough draft.



No....it's actually C-Whit. I have never faced the guy in a game, but...my first name starts with a 'C' and my last name starts with 'Whit' (true story), and that was a name I'd use in gaming and forums before YoSpankDawg. So...I see him posting on things I wrote and it makes me feel like I am stalking myself. :glare:
 
good to know... CHRIS WHITNEY


.... charles whitfield?


....carl white?


......... craig whitton?


:(
 
ronpaul? Yeah right. I once killed him 14 times in a row by pulling the bullets out of my pistol and throwing them at him by hand (slightly dramatized)

Cpt. Kirk? Not after watching his latest video... ;)

Blue Stealth? Not at all--half because I never see him, and half just to continue giving him a hard time after his response to my "new rankings" rough draft.

Hey I live up to my name what can I say?

pop by on avalanche sometime and ill throw around the ol' bullets with you.

-Blue
 
Hey I live up to my name what can I say?

pop by on avalanche sometime and ill throw around the ol' bullets with you.

-Blue

Are you sure you really wanna do that? I have already previously stated my bullet-throwing proficiency...
 
Back
Top