Facey's Weird Worx (Sigs and Avys): Closed for Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to the new ones asap... gotta finish up the old requests...
 
Pixelcorvy.png


Tried a few diff things.. ended up with this..

Wow! That is great! You've very creative. :cool::cool: Thank you Very Much!!!!
 
img thing

hey can you put my name clan tag and just another day at the office besides that evre thing the same thanks and can it be both sig and avatar
 
Colors: blue, white , black.
Border: yes
Ego Logo: yes
Picture: The shrek ex.
Style: Modern

I want the Shrek thing, except with an insane cartoon cop. And make it for DoD with a sniper. TY
 
Sig or Avatar? Sig

Included Colors: Neon Green and black if possible
Border: if it looks good sure =P
Ego Logo: Yes eGO logo is ok id just like Hero! on it though but with eGO tags. if it makes sense, im just an e
Picture: http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/content/tf2/classes/sniper.gif
Style: hmm lets try exotic
and if you could do a little avatar cut out of the sniper with =(e)=Hero! on it. but only if you have time! ty =P
 
Last edited:
PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colors: blue, white , black.
Border: yes
Ego Logo: yes
Picture: The shrek ex.
Style: Modern

I want the Shrek thing, except with an insane cartoon cop. And make it for DoD with a sniper. TY

She's doing older requests - it looks like she's around page 25; just be patient and she'll get to yours soon :)
 
Holy crap!

I am amazed!
I have seen everybody elses being made and was like.... Mine will be good.
I was wrong!
It's amazing!


Thanks!
 
Sig or Avatar? A sig please

Included Colors: (red and blue?black and white? COLORS!) Black, white, red
Border: (y/n) Sure
Ego Logo: (y/n; Just my rank, exact ego logo?) eGO logo
Picture:
Borderlands-head-shot-Default-Prime.JPG

Style: (Modern, Mechanical, Spacey, Exotic, Minimalistic, etc.) Modern.

If you notice in the picture, the area where the "headshot blood" is, there is a shot from Borderlands. if you could shop that out and put in part of this instead:
c1.jpg


And the text: Oh no... not him...

with my name, caboose_

Thanks!

Caboose.png


I felt that putting the logo in there would clutter.. I can try to if you u still want it tho..
 
Last edited:
Sig or Avatar?Avatar

Included Colors: RAAAANNDOM
Border:RRRANDOM
Ego Logo: Yes
Picture: RAANDOM
Style: RAANDOM

Other Notes: Surprise me! You have yet to fail any of my requests. I dont care what Picture,Border,Style you do just use your imagination!:)

Ok.. You asked for it!

ThatGuy-Diditcopy.png


lululul
 
Sig or Avatar? Sig

Included Colors: black and like fire-si
Border: if it looks good sure =P
Ego Logo: Yes eGO logo is ok id just like Hero! on it though
Picture: http://ui03.gamespot.com/738/vivi_2.jpg
Style: black. dark, vivi is a black mage. so i want that style
this is an update please dont make me a sig off my last request on page 29,
sorry
 
Sig or Avatar?both
Included Colors: Black & Red
Border: Yes...
Ego Logo: Yes...(Red)
Picture: A Grim Reaper With A Sniper Rifle And My Name Bottom Left Corner In Red
Style: Cartoonish...

I Decieded On A New Post Since That Was To Complicated Fancey =D

Id Like It To Be Like This Only With Sniper Rifle

http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/grim-reaper-robert-ball.jpg

For The Avatar I Just Want That ^^ With Onigami In Red Under It
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top