Who recruited YOU into EdgeGamers?

was recruiting my self.... i was starting to play on our donner server and like it and i join ;)
 
This awesome guy named Cyclone :P. On a serious note, I wanted to join becuase of the players and awesome servers!
 
I joined because out of all the servers that I joined since I have bought the game this was the only one that welcomed me openly :)
 
lots of people, lssniper, sean, heffer, ayhem. i just asked em what it takes to join, so i joined, and i love ego. :p
 
i believe either Angreifen, or it was a old advisor Mute guy i cant remember his name atm :(

but it was 1 of those 2 :)
 
when I bought DoD the first thing I said "I have to find a good clan" found eGO and joined
 
I found eGO through xfactor. Davethegreat accepted my application as part of the DoD division. That's what I was playing at the time.
 
I found eGO through server hopping. I liked the servers and continued to play here as a pub. Goomba kept hounding me to join up every time I played on the Flash server. So I finally signed up, and have not regretted it.

Long live eGO!
 
I found the eGO servers because of a friend of mine (gaspar mx) and fell in love with the ping. After a little while playing Blindy asked me if I wanted to join the clan and well... here I am :)
 
I wasn't really recruited in. I wandered on to the Dust 2 server one day while looking at the list of all the CS:S servers on FBG. I loved how when you were killed or the round was over the stats would pop up to your left. The people were nice, and I loved how "family friendly and punk free" the servers were.

I thought i was on a nOObsalad server and started asking questions and =(eGO)=™ Milos - n started talking to me and informed me i wasnt on a NS server. I was then telling him the things I liked about it and said I would go check out the website and may join. Well here I am 7 months later loving every min of it and eGO is my life!!!

Also fun to note is =(eGO)=™ Mikkel was the one to accept my app. And I have been harassing him and trying to headshot him every since. What a cool guy. Im sure he regrets that day...
 
Back
Top