Rematch! DoD vs INS Round 2

jeod66

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
1,996
REMATCH!​


So....last month, we were publicly challenged by the Insurgency boys. And how did that all work out? To quote Dr. Peter Venkman of Ghostbusters fame,

We came, we saw, we kicked their ass!

I'm sure you all saw the crying in the victory thread. Let me pull up a memorable quote:

Death_Blade said:
actually we did pwn you in INS, or at least I did....... Both games were 40 mins and both divisions won on their sides so it is a tie >_> just because the games are set up different doesnt meant that more rounds would = more points or whatever

As you can see, some of them weren't quite pleased about what happened and how it was scored. They won twice on INS, yes. But on DoD, we beat them 10-0 on Donner, winning in about 1:45 per round at our peak. That's called DOMINATION. Thus, DoD>INS. But it's not over!

Pikachu (Lightningcount) says that his guys want a rematch. But they're scared to go anywhere near our turf; in the past year, we've beaten CoD and made Vote for Pedro sing "I Feel Pretty". Then we went to INS and beat them soundly.

So here's where we are:

REMATCH: INS vs DoD Round 2

ON TEAM FORTRESS 2​

Yep, that's right. Apparently we need "neutral" territory, and TF2 is the right choice (anything but CS:S!) for this. We'll be in the TF2 Events Server, at the following time:

Friday, March 19

9PM EST
8PM CST
6PM PST
​

I look forward to seeing you all there! To arms!
 
I might make this one... Time to bring my uber TF2 sniping skills, Or rocketman skills. I got beastly with both :P
 
Maybe, just maybe, if there is a Spock, I'll be there.

*prays to everyting, that daft computer magically works again*
 
BUMP for interest.

I don't want to be forced to go out and recruit some mercenary players from TF2 because "nobody knew about this". Reminder: Tomorrow night, 9PM EST.
 
Back
Top