Old CS Maps

Shadow19

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
815
So...I remember back in my early teen days when I thoroughly enjoyed playing the original Counter-Strike, like all day. I really liked playing the old Nipper maps, like xmas_nipperhouse, and many more. Unfortunately a lot of the old retro CS maps weren't converted to CSS, so here I am to reminisce. This also brings me to the question at hand for all of you (for those that remember), what were your favorite CS maps?

A list of my favorite (that I can remember):
de_jeepathon_6k
de_rats
xmas_nipperhouse
de_climb
blackhawkdown
chicken_run
he_dodgeball
hamsters
helms_deep
he_glass

And most significantly: blahhh
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fh9Dy77y8M&feature=related[/ame]
 
I remember playing Ulitimate Warcraft on blahhhh so awesome.
 
We should see if some of our excellent mappers are capable of converting it :D
 
cs_ak47m4 or something like that.
It's like fy_iceworld but with M4's on CT side and AK's on the T side.
Didn't really enjoy that map but still. :P
 
There are maps like blahh out there.. I think one is called arghhhh.. I have played it on Christy's fun house server...
 
fy_snow
fy_waterworld

cs_delta_assault <-- best map evar


The first song in the first vid is a little known song by Reel Big fish I think...


edit: oh yeah. Climb maps too!
 
Last edited:
anyone who wants to provide me DL links, I can see about converting them to CSS maps - big key word = SEE.

perfect example - Hell no I'm not remaking BLAH.

I can remake regular sized maps, with time.

Take this all to heart.....
 
fy_snow and stone world or whatever it was called, and there was another one that was awesome but can't remember its name...umm there were 2 houses, each team spawned in one, and a yard between them you need to run through...it was a night map...can't remember the name but it was awesome. 1.6 maps
 
Bolded the ones I know
de_jeepathon_6k
de_rats
xmas_nipperhouse (They made a nipperhouse for css :P)
de_climb
blackhawkdown
chicken_run
he_dodgeball
hamsters
helms_deep
he_glass I LOVED THIS MAP SO MUCH

And those BLAHHHH series of maps were so epic!
 
Back
Top