Oh yeah about that mouse nuke...
Whoa... nuke I actually didn't look at your mouse selection till now.
I had that mouse for a year (logitech G9), and mines actually broken from wear shockingly. Here's why...
1. The rubber grip that comes with it will not last you. It peels off like it sheds skin, pretty bad. So you have to use the plastic grip that also comes with it. Making the rubber grip (which has a nice feel to it by the way) totally useless.
2. The long wire connected to the mouse, I had mines nicely wrapped with a twisty as a preventive measure from accidental yanks and pulls. Regardless, the sleeves will come loose just from use. You will realize this when you get it because the sleeves are really stiff. When you move your mouse, it bends... all that bending from moving your mouse over time loosens the sleeves.
3. Related to #2, the laser died out on me. Anyway I had two previous G5s and then this the G9.... all broken from regular use. I gave up on their (logitech's) expensive brands.
Other thoughts: The mouse wheel on the G9 is looser than your average mouse wheel (didn't bothered me, but might for some ppl). The G5 has the regular mouse wheel feel.
Just a heads up before you spend $90 on them. The first G5 lasted me a good two years, then the next G5 a year and a half. The G9 only lasted me one year. I guess it might be okay with some ppl, but I have a cheap-o optical mouse that's going 7 years worth $20.
Besides their bad durability... their awesome mouses to experience gaming with. Get a cheaper logitech mouse and get better speakers.
Anyway the reviews are probably going to be good because they are awesome mouses for a while...

I wish I can return mines to logitech.
I was thinking about writing them a long mail, and delivering 3 of my mouses to their main office as a parcel package. Who knows, maybe they'll reply with a free mouse (just not the G5 or G9) lol.