Donnie the Dinosaur Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 335 Apr 7, 2010 #41 Closest server to my location.
D dbee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 638 Apr 8, 2010 #42 lol one time i was at 150mb/s . got a screenshot on one of my drives. and yea, i know it was just a bug.
lol one time i was at 150mb/s . got a screenshot on one of my drives. and yea, i know it was just a bug.
A astyle EGO Zealot Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 1,534 Apr 11, 2010 #44 holly hell bane 91.59 mb/s thats awsome
B Bllaze Poster Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 156 Apr 11, 2010 #45 Not sure how this rates. I know we sure pay enough.
B Bane Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 399 Apr 11, 2010 #47 >.> Hax just how i get 1 ping in the servers
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Apr 12, 2010 #48 astyle said: holly hell bane 91.59 mb/s thats awsome Click to expand... I'd rather have this than Bane's. But still, good god 91mB/s would come in handy.
astyle said: holly hell bane 91.59 mb/s thats awsome Click to expand... I'd rather have this than Bane's. But still, good god 91mB/s would come in handy.
A Activate EGO Addict Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,357 Apr 12, 2010 #49 Ezekiel said: I know you're all envious! :biggrin_old: Click to expand... Nah-aw!
K koolaid Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 2,276 Apr 13, 2010 #52 how much is your internet and is it connected to a phone line still?
R Reality Is An Illusion I made one post Joined Apr 12, 2010 Messages 18 Apr 15, 2010 #54 I've had Time Warner Roadrunner internet for the past two years; no complaints.
Darylicious I made one post Joined Feb 24, 2010 Messages 27 Jun 23, 2010 #56 O_______O Is this good? I know I posted before, but I upgraded my connection plus got a new router.
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Jun 23, 2010 #57 Whoa!! My Internet is crappy >.> And this is to Neveda O.O Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
T Tricoro Forum Fiend Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 718 Jun 23, 2010 #60 Darylicious said: O_______O Is this good? I know I posted before, but I upgraded my connection plus got a new router. Click to expand... holy shisssnet dude
Darylicious said: O_______O Is this good? I know I posted before, but I upgraded my connection plus got a new router. Click to expand... holy shisssnet dude