Check This Out Post Your Desktop

O.o
400 pictures in this thread of real life girls revealing alot more and you edit mine in an immature fashion. Cute.

I am going to Reply to my own post.
So, I could either just repost my image and quote 3 others I have seen in this thread (2 of which are from leadership) that have worse pictures... or You could research it yourself, which you obviously didn't, and I could please get an apology.
The choice is yours, sir.
 
34nqpav.jpg
 
Seeing as the tables are heavily warped in this thread I guess I'll just post the full thing.

ONWKB.jpg


It's a live view of the Earth. I usually have something a little prettier but I installed this to test it a few months ago and haven't been bothered to change it.
 
desktop-1.png


Original is 1680x1050, but I halved it so it wouldn't stretch everything more.
 
I use a 1600x900 resolution. Sorry for the low-end users on here, I don't currently have a image re-sizer.
background.png
 
Ew. Norton?
Get Avast + Spybot, along with Malwarebytes.

I second that. AVG's free version is slightly more secure than avast's though. + Doesn't have the annoying popup telling you about updates every 10 minutes... Or did they take that out?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top