Realism wallpaper

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
Alright this is the first one i got. There will be more to come and will be making them into packs of either 3 or 4. I may be even to customize them if i can figure out all the controls in my program i just got. Enjoy.

RealismWallpaper1.jpg


Link to the image http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad247/Dutchoper72/RealismWallpaper1.jpg?t=1295488061
 
Very nice Dutch! But theres no zombies or bikini girls!?!?!
 
Awesome, already made it my background :D


maybe when I get my paycheck I'll talk duality into makeing it into a t-shirt o.o
 
hahaha, who were the jokers on allies, 1 without his cap and the other without his rifle. nice pic though, i can see it getting alot of use
 
I just realized that the spot of ground chosen was perfect cause the soldiers look different heights, not like a bunch of robots.
 
Looks good, but maybe you can make it look like a photoalbum, you know what im saying?:P
 
Nice wallpaper. I'm loving the old style feel to it.

I think you should try to get some non-riflemen as well. 2 thompsons, 1 sniper etc.
Maybe try changing the border of the allied picture to green?
 
Did you see me? Back row, fourth from the left with the cheesy smile?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top