Marvel vs Capcom 3

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgHHEwFvIdE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycmoHhZDi9w&feature=related[/ame]
 
Oh y god I totally forgot about MVC3! I can't wait! So many hours to be wasteD!
 
that deadpool bit at the end was very funny. "hey you, ya you, im working my butt off here while you sit on your lazy butt..."
 
*breathes life into this thread*

Might as well. Some bastard will just link it if I start up a new one. OMG! Three posts! So much thread!

Anywho, has anyone bought it yet? Played it? Love it? Hate it?

Something it?
 
*breathes life into this thread*

Might as well. Some bastard will just link it if I start up a new one. OMG! Three posts! So much thread!

Anywho, has anyone bought it yet? Played it? Love it? Hate it?

Something it?

It's amazing. Definitely the best fighter Capcom has put out in awhile
 
It's amazing. Definitely the best fighter Capcom has put out in awhile

While it is "fun", online play is...well...spamtastic.

It pushed me to the point of wanting to return my copy. (Since so many of my friends bought it, I could just go to their place and play it lol)
 
I like it. I mean, I lose a lot, but it's nice to know I'm able to beat almost every mission for my team members.

And it's pretty interesting to look at some of the stuff they have in the guide...
 
Last edited:
If they bring it to the wii, Then for sure i'll buy one.

That might be the best game i will own on the wii.
 
Zero replaces Megaman, but people are asking for Megaman to be added as DLC (most people are pushing for Megaman.EXE)

Frank West is in the next DLC set
 
Why would you need Chuck when you have Frank? I'm not the biggest Dead Rising fan but they both do the same thing right?

Capcom is adding DLC costumes to the game so I guess they could make a Chuck Greene alt for Frank.
 
I'm trying to learn Spencer a bit more, his BIONIC ARRRRRRRM hyper is so devastating
 

Latest posts

Back
Top