Official Unofficial Firearms thread!

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
2,355
Rules: Pretty obvious,Post ONLY REAL Firearms. post what you OWN not what Google shows you.

Nobody is interested in your airsoft guns :)

Duty/EDC Gen 3 Glock 19 with Meprolight night sights. OD Green finish is Cerakote C-241 air dry non bake.
007hx.jpg


Carbon fiber Glock22 in .40cal
user31537pic51301277942.jpg


Dad's HK's. These originally got me into USP's. Left is a USP full size Tactical 9mm, it features a threaded barrel, fully adjustable rear sights and match grade trigger. Right of that is a USP Match 9mm. This is a 97' model as to in 99' this was discontinued by H&K, it features a "add-on" compensator as well as longer barrel.
user31537pic51281277942.jpg


Another shot of the Tactical and Match USP's.
user31537pic51291277942.jpg


.40cal H&K USP Variant 4 Trigger/safety group
uspa.jpg

user31537pic51241277941.jpg

user31537pic51251277941.jpg

user31537pic51231277941.jpg

user31537pic51221277941.jpg

user31537pic51211277941.jpg


Lower left is dad's Glock27 sub compact in .40cal and my Glock22 .40cal in "Desert Storm" finish or what is now known as Coyote tan.
user31537pic51261277942.jpg


Finally the baby:
My AR build in 5.56mm
- LaRue Tactical 5.56mm DMR-16 upper w/ 4 way free float tube and Sommers G6 Vortex flash hider
- Spikes Tactical ST-15 lower w/ LaRue UDE grip
- Magpul CTR stock and Pmag magazines
- Troy Industries folding battle sights
- EoTech 512.A65 holographic sight
- LaRue Tactical foregrip
- Surefire C2 Centurion light

user31537pic51271277942.jpg


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clTNgi-M1ys[/ame]
 
Last edited:
2gunsbetter.jpg


Marlin 336 lever-action in 30-30 Winchester. 6+1 capacity. Mossberg 590 12ga shotgun 8+1 capacity.




guntable.jpg


Ruger 10/22 .22lr caliber with Tapco stock.




67842407.jpg


Springfield XD, 40 S&W. Marlin 336. Mossberg 590. Ruger 10/22.




56468122.jpg


Springfield XD, 40 S&W. Marlin 336. Mossberg 590. Ruger 10/22.




1008001955.jpg


Sig Sauer Mosquito in 22lr.




toysbybustersnapsd3ga28.jpg


Sig Mosquito, Ruger 10/22, and my friends Saiga chambered in .223

I should have mentioned that I live in Carlifornia hence no assault rifles or the like. The Saiga requires a tool to release the magazine since it has a pistol grip. Oh and all the magazines are 10 round max.
 
Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb-Isrj1-M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb-Isrj1-M[/ame]
While i dont have a gun, i have done fun stuff with my friends guns. This is me shooting a 2 liter bottle of tenermite with 4 liters of diesel fuel around it. please note Im not one of the people yelling afterwords.
 
fing.jpg


There's my gun.

I don't own any guns cause I'm not really into it but I have messed around with some guns with my dad.
 
Last edited:
OMG you guys are soooo lucky, I'm drooling on my chair right now. All I got is a .22 revolver, but that's illegal here so I won't post any pics. We can only get guns if we have a hunting license and the laws for guns here are so lame.
 
only gun weve got in the house is a 22



but my dads friend has quite a collection that i grew up firing

i really like his mini 14 and m1911
 
i love 22s because you can buy a brick of 500 for around 15 bucks

buy 2 of em and you can keep 2 or 3 10/22s firing for hours

great way to waste a day
 


I should have mentioned that I live in Carlifornia hence no assault rifles or the like. The Saiga requires a tool to release the magazine since it has a pistol grip. Oh and all the magazines are 10 round max.

my dads buddy has 2 30 and 1 45 round clips for his 10/22s because hes had them since before the law
 
DJ what handgun would you recommend reliable and cheap?

Stormy is gonna hate me for saying this but i'd recommend a Glock 17 or Glock 19. Very reliable firearms and relativity cheap. Both are 9mmx19.
 
According to my sister she overheard my parents talking about how my Grandfather (who recently passed away) inherited me his Sig Sauer P232. I've only shot 2 clips through it and I love that thing. I don't have it yet since I'm only 17, but I have a feeling I'll be getting it later tonight for my birthday. I'll post pictures if I do get it.
 
You guys and you're guns.

On a serious note:

My Dad has some pistol, I'll have to look around and ask, then I'll come back.
 
Stormy is gonna hate me for saying this but i'd recommend a Glock 17 or Glock 19. Very reliable firearms and relativity cheap. Both are 9mmx19.

if its for home defence id pass up anything 9mm for a .45

9mms dont have enough stopping power
 
9mm jacketed hollow points will put someone down, I guarantee it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top