LadyFace sings.

LadyFace

Famous
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
416
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxHXMc1OeLg[/ame]

So uh, yeah. Hi there. This is uhh. Me singing for an audition. It's for this Broadway show coming to my college and...My music teacher REALLY wanted me to do it. So...I did.

Thoughts?

*No trashcans were harmed in the making of this video*
 
Last edited:
LOLOLOLOLOL. DAT SUM GUD SINGING.

Jk, sounded good as I already said. :)

<3
 
Last edited:
Haha Yeah you are good. Ive heard a lot of bands, and there lead singers arnt as good as this lol
 
"Should I sing more?"

Not bad. Not bad at all. You could probably ace the auditions if you sang like this.
 
Mama Mia a show I will never manage again. Too catchy

*****AHHH its my head. Good but I'm blaming you for getting it my head
 
Must be remarkably difficult to sing in front of camera, let alone a room full of people. To have done it and know that this will be commented on... that's credit enough to show that you've got some guts about you!

It's alright the performance. I've never been like, huge on the song or the movie or seen the musical, etc. so I'm probably not the best to comment on this but, do you specialize on this kind of music (musicals), or sing other stuff? I'm assuming that you definitely have music in you to give a musical a real go and that's always nice to see.

Just always gotta be confident about yourself when performing in front of people and give your all. The confidence factor weighs huge and you can shine through anything.

Generally, I think you did well :)
 
Last edited:
In my best Simon Cowell impression (and believe me I do a darn good Simon Cowell):

"That, was brilliant. You're through to the next round sweet-heart"

(Note I probably wouldn't call you that in RL but I'm doing the impression so roll with it, lol)
 
While Mamma Mia is one of my favorite broadway productions, I simply picked this song because I knew it showed of my singing prowess well.

I do sing many other genres, but I had to pick a broad way song for this audition, and it had to be done by video and submitted online. So that's why there's a video to begin with.

But thank you everyone! :)

And shut up CABLE.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top