stewie574 EGO Zealot Joined May 5, 2010 Messages 1,755 Feb 5, 2012 #42 Patriots 28-21 Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
MilkBoy Poster Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 224 Feb 5, 2012 #43 Gonna take a random guess and say Patriots @ 28-24
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Feb 5, 2012 #44 Patriots, 41 - 24
P Pater Poster Joined Sep 11, 2008 Messages 126 Feb 5, 2012 #50 Patriots by score of 38-34 Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
Slash Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 955 Feb 5, 2012 #52 Go GMEN 33-20 Cruz M.V.P Hope this don't come back to bite me
D DurkSG Famous Joined Oct 23, 2010 Messages 500 Feb 5, 2012 #53 New York Giants for the WIN!! I think the score will be: NYG-21 NEP- 17. LET'S GO GIANTS!!! GIANTS FTW!!! :w00t: If you don't win, I'm going to : myself!!! If you let me sown I will also sue you!!!!! Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
New York Giants for the WIN!! I think the score will be: NYG-21 NEP- 17. LET'S GO GIANTS!!! GIANTS FTW!!! :w00t: If you don't win, I'm going to : myself!!! If you let me sown I will also sue you!!!!!