D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Feb 5, 2012 #1 How old are you? Angreifenk, Divisional Leader of Strat asked for an age based poll.. Here ya go I'm an older fart.. age 43.
How old are you? Angreifenk, Divisional Leader of Strat asked for an age based poll.. Here ya go I'm an older fart.. age 43.
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Feb 5, 2012 #5 DragonD said: I'm an older fart.. age 43. Click to expand... I take issue with the notion that 43 is old. For I also am 43, yet I am not old.
DragonD said: I'm an older fart.. age 43. Click to expand... I take issue with the notion that 43 is old. For I also am 43, yet I am not old.
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Feb 5, 2012 #6 I'm thirteen; applied for eGO on my birthday. (September 8)
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 Feb 5, 2012 #9 Ages 16, 17, or 18 (traditional high school age)
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Feb 5, 2012 #11 3, its what it says on my profile..I turn 4 in march though
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Feb 5, 2012 #12 AkatsukiX said: I am aged age ages. Click to expand... so your 14?
L LadyFace Famous Joined Jan 2, 2011 Messages 416 Feb 5, 2012 #13 Silly, 21, and thriving! Oh, and yes, I loooooove beer. Lol.
Jake_25 EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 1,273 Feb 5, 2012 #16 You cant handle me at the club! I'm 17
Cascsiany Dust 2 Devotee Sr. Manager Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 4,211 Feb 5, 2012 #17 Older than some but younger than others, but I am legal to drink.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Feb 6, 2012 #18 I am over 5000 years old. I am from the " The Old Republic " era