People of DOD:S post a picture of yourself IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquisition

Famous
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
446
I know there is a thread in general forums , but I want to see how the people that I'm owning really look like! So go ahead and post yourselves DOD:S people!

Mine first to start us off.

ZVzGO.jpg
 
WATCH OUT INQ! There is a body-less hand creepin on your shoulder! Turn around!

Anyways this is who you are "owning" :)

Playing-Games-For-Kids.jpg


wow thats a huge photo...haha whoops...
 
204_12359206398_7829_n.jpg


Heres the only picture you get of me! I am on the right.
 
Last edited:
lol i kind of want to post a pic cuz im pretty sure i could make everyone feel cool after all the nerdyness there would be in my pic but i have been gone so long i dont think but a few of you would even know me LOL
 
269809_10150248915459787_2319146_n.jpg


Heres the only picture you get of me!

You didn't tell me you have a 3000 GT.. If I had assumed that and not a 70' El Camino I'd have been more serious. Nice man. I love that car. One of the toughest sports coupes to come out of JAPANNN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top