What CSS Server did you come from?

Which one is it then

  • Dust 2

    Points: 12 14.5%
  • De Dust

    Points: 2 2.4%
  • Office

    Points: 12 14.5%
  • Jail

    Points: 33 39.8%
  • Italy

    Points: 2 2.4%
  • Highschool

    Points: 11 13.3%
  • Other explain

    Points: 5 6.0%
  • I came from a Different division

    Points: 6 7.2%

  • Total voters
    83

Raul Tha Monk

Forum Legend
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
9,709
As the title Says from what of are CSS sever did you come from
As for me It was Jail in 2010 Post the server you started in
and i will appreciate it
 
Highschool when there was a night version back in early 09. Then played a lot of stock maps.
 
Last edited:
Started in dust2, played jail once i joined and realized there were different servers.
 
Hadn't played jail for 2 years, wanted to play, eGO was awesome, RDK recruited me.
 
I came from highschool and a regular there.Then i discover theres a jail server and i play there quite a lot.Until someone recruit me
 
As soon as i started playing cs:s i wanted to play the jail game type. Found the eGO jail server and then shortly after joined the clan. No one recruited me because i am just too cool
 
I came from the Italy server, and this was the closest Italy server to me. I play with approximately 220 ping everyday just for Italy.
 
Got CSS just to play jail with my friend, found that i liked our server the best because T's we're muted and got recruited a couple weeks later.
 
I started with Jail and still am with Jail forever and no one recruits The Jomi.
 
Always played dust2 with a whole bunch of e's, crypto, cure and frost, but blindy was the one who actually convinced me to join when I was vacationing in Italy.
 
Made A Steam Account/Forum Account/Joined eGO All On The Same Day... (From Highschool Server) =]
 
Other: The nightfever server we once had got me wanting to join eGO. And I'm glad I did.
 
Inferno... and Jail.

I got attempt-recruited by 17 people (_MEGA, BGWarrior, tazzer, Muffinz, LadyFace, Abdul, Scion, Artinz, Jomigirock, Niiro, VP-77, MISFIT*138, Drastic1337, Swat5, BlackAngel, Phantom373, Diffinator, Rightonbf, Wolen, iMatthew, HOTPockets, Parkour12, Rightonbf) before I finally joined after around a year (?) of playing.
 
Played the crap outta dust until I was recruited by Jimmy Kudo with an assist from Cow last year...

Now I'm stuck in Italy with the occasional venture to dust2 or office.
 
Office!


tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif
 
Found the Office server first....now I call High School home.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top