What is everyone's favorite gun to use?

Carbine.

I just snipe more because it is easier to get kills sniping, though I enjoy the carbine + rocket the most than any weapon.
 
The 'BFG' hands down :thumbup:

601px-Doom_BFG.jpg
 
Thompson because its the greatest weapon for a good charge. Plus I can punch people in the face or stop a reload.
 
In all honesty, I don't think I have a particularly 'favorite' gun. Sounds surprising as most would probably think I'd be saying 'MG42' hands down or something.
Truth is, I like to use all and just play and have fun with whatever weapons :)
 
support and sniper, but most definitely support class for me.

I have to keep moving up or I get bored and impatient.
 
I feel like all the weapons are useful in someway or another depending on the situation
 
On axis it's safe to choose k98, allies is more tricky so i course between BAR, garand and bazooka. Sometimes i pick up sniper rifles just to train and i think i've reached level "horrible" already. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top