- Joined
- Mar 21, 2011
- Messages
- 4,020
Well my beloved TF2 division. After 2 1/2 years of being a member here, it's time for me to leave.
You guys have been my 2nd family away from home and I am glad I had the chance to meet you all. It's been a long journey and it's been a fun one. There have been the good times... and there have been the bad times. I have enjoyed being in this division and I have made memories and friendships to last a life time. It feels like yesterday that I was playing on BlackMesa with some of my real life friends and a weirdo named "Darth" asked me to join eGO. I wasn't sure about joining but my heart told me too and I'm glad it did. This division is a family. We talk together. We play together. We fight together. When one of us are down, we help each other back up and that's what makes this division special. It's one giant family. I thank you guys for letting me be your Recruiting Advisor for the past year. I've tried to inspire and bring smiles and it's been fun doing it.
I am not quitting eGO but transferring to Counter Strike. For those who remember, one year ago, our division was broken and hurt. People decided they wanted to start somewhere else and people started leaving. I was suggested to leave but I didn't because I loved this division too much. I stayed and rebuilt the division with the assistances of those that stayed and well guys... I'm proud to say this division is back up and running better than ever. I have watched some of you guys over the years/months grow to become some of the best members eGO has to offer and you guys should keep it up. My goal was to leave my mark here in this division and I felt like I did my job and feel good about stepping back. TF2 will always hold a special place in my heart. I'll always love the community and you guys. The old tree has fallen but with every old tree that falls, a new seed is to be found. I'll see you guys around. Don't be scared to talk to me! If you ever need any help or advice, I'll be here for you. Keep the good fight going and always stay positive. Bring joy and happiness to those around you and always look ahead. You'll always see something beautiful even if you don't expect it.






















ivision?