B
BooDDEAD
Hello everyone! Just a little thing I have been working on for about the past 3 weeks. Not exactly sure what made me wanna do this and Joshcash's had no influence over me doing this. I actually was making this even before he posted his lil video on here. (You stole my thunder... >.>) Anyway, hope you all enjoy it! I had a blast making this~
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSYrpzBYng[/ame]
All replays have been gathered between Dec. 17 to Jan. 8, so no I did not keep a bunch of replays from old time and just now put them together.
I want to give a shoutout to @JonnyAtma for the amazing music. The music he makes is simply incredible. If you're into the video game-metalized stuff, definitely go follow him.
Music:
F-Zero Opening Theme: 00:00 - 00:05
F-Zero Zoom: 00:05 - 00:08
F-Zero Start: 00:08 - 00:11
Mega Man Mega Medley: 00:11 - 11:41
F-Zero Mute City: 11:41 - 12:16
Golden Sun Battle Theme: 12:16 - 12:33
F-Zero Ending Theme: 12:33 - 12:53
I also don't have any idea what that was at 11:42. It wasn't there when I was editing.
F-Zero ? Nintendo
Mega Man Mega Medley & Golden Sun Battle Theme ? @JonnyAtma
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSYrpzBYng[/ame]
All replays have been gathered between Dec. 17 to Jan. 8, so no I did not keep a bunch of replays from old time and just now put them together.
I want to give a shoutout to @JonnyAtma for the amazing music. The music he makes is simply incredible. If you're into the video game-metalized stuff, definitely go follow him.
Music:
F-Zero Opening Theme: 00:00 - 00:05
F-Zero Zoom: 00:05 - 00:08
F-Zero Start: 00:08 - 00:11
Mega Man Mega Medley: 00:11 - 11:41
F-Zero Mute City: 11:41 - 12:16
Golden Sun Battle Theme: 12:16 - 12:33
F-Zero Ending Theme: 12:33 - 12:53
I also don't have any idea what that was at 11:42. It wasn't there when I was editing.
F-Zero ? Nintendo
Mega Man Mega Medley & Golden Sun Battle Theme ? @JonnyAtma
Last edited:




















