2014 Concerts. Who are you seeing?

Martyr

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
824
Another year, more concerts to go to! Who are all of you fine members of this community going to see this year?

For sure:
Flogging Molly
Warped Tour

Want:
Paul Simon & Sting
Gaelic Storm
Lindsey Stirling
 
Last edited:
Actually rang in the new year at a concert so maybe that counts? Ha. A Jam Electronica band called Lotus. Not sure if they fall in any of those categories as their style is very unique. They put on an amazing show, great lights and lots of energy. They played for about 4 hours. It was pretty amazing. I have seen them a few times. This year was by far the best. Happy New Year!

Also trying to see Arcade Fire in March I think and whatever else comes my way.
 
I'm headed to an indie electronic (wat) show on Saturday. It's free, so hopefully it's worth the time :P
 
Paramore announced a concert near me. Do want.

Also the protomen are going to be at warped tour, so I really really really I don't have to leave for any type of orientation until after the weekend that they are here.
 
Too early to tell. Missed Pearl Jam in 2013. Thinking about seeing The Airborne Toxic Event in February. Need to see who is playing Summerfest this June/July.
 
Going to see In This Moment with Butcher Babies, Devour the day, All Hail The Yeti, Before The Mourning, 22nd of January!

May 3rd & 4th will goto Carolina Rebellion(2 day music festival), lineup to be released next week.

Only things I plan to go see, so far! Hopefully will be more...

action-smiley-035.gif

music-smiley-026.gif
 
Panic! At the Disco in February!!!!!!

Sorry about that, I may be a little bit excited. But yeah, I've wanted to see P!ATD ever since they first started releasing when I was in 6th grade. Brendan Urie is the man that actually made me want to be a musician.

I don't know if it counts, considering it's musical theatre and all, but... I also am looking forward to Book of Mormon in NYC this summer. :)
 
Lindsey Stirling! i can't wait to see her

Yes! I saw her live last year. So awesome.

On a related note, the Glitch Mob are stopping by in April for their new album tour.

I'm so excited I can't even put it into words.
 
I'm debating doing paramore/falloutboy on a friday night, then going to warped tour the next day (saturday) at the same exact venue.

SHOULD I DO IT?
 
well , i ain't going to any concerts , i go to hardcore Party's

i just went yesterday to bkjn vs partyraiser

22th feb i go to hardcore4life in maassilo rotterdam :P
 
If I get a chance I would love to go see The Tragically Hip Live. They are amazing on stage.
 
Lindsey Stirling tickets are only $35 and I'm cool with the venue. Just have to see if I participate in the LeMons race over that weekend. Friends really want to.
 
I bought my Warped Tour tickets, despite only knowing maybe 3 or 4 of the already announced bands.

Excited for TDWP, Protomen, and Anberlin though!
 
Well I just got back last night from seeing Skillet & Third Day at this show called The Roadshow Tour. I actually got to volunteer the concert, which meant that I got free parking, free shirt, & I didnt expect this, but my friend & I got to watch a lil bit of the concert. We were actually there to see this guy named Andy Mineo, who's an upcoming Christian rapper. Ill post my favorite song of his & who knows, you may dig the sound. Its very unusual for a rapper to have this sound, but it was blended very well.

Also @ Martyr, I noticed that For Today will be touring on Vans Warped Tour, but its too expensive for me to enjoy it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4lb9TMg5WM[/ame]
 
i went to bkjn vs partyraiser not so long ago , aftermovie isn't online yet but this was the aftermovie of 2013 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77AdB9vlRo0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77AdB9vlRo0[/ame]

and in march im going ofcourse to masters of hardcore !

here the aftermovie of 2013 ! 1 of worlds best known hardcore party's ! greetz from the netherlands ! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9xDVKkxHGg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9xDVKkxHGg[/ame]

LOVE FOR THE MUSIC <3
 
Want: Defqon.1

I don't have the money and don't want to go alone.. ;w; *doesn't have friends that likes hardstyle and my family doesn't like the genre*

@ HardcoreLegend, love the music. :D <3
 
Anyone going to Coachella or EDC 2014 here?

I went to my first concert this year last month.
It was when FuntCase, Cookie Monsta, and Doctor P toured together.

Don't really know if that counts as a "concert", but it was a Dubstep show. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top