So it's come to my attention that my adorable poison, that cuddly teddy bear, the googly to my eye, Tomain has been gone for quite a while. He has had a bit of time here and there to game and you know what? He plays skyrim cuz he thinks no one misses him and he doesn't have enough time to play consistently to make it worth while. Well we were talking... And I disagree. I think lotsa people miss him and even a little bit here and there would be fun.
Soooo my point is to ask who actually wants him to come back? Cuz I know I do but apparently that doesn't count as much since I see him all the time
Long live the bear hat!
Sent with my owl using howler
Soooo my point is to ask who actually wants him to come back? Cuz I know I do but apparently that doesn't count as much since I see him all the time

Long live the bear hat!
Sent with my owl using howler



























