Server Server Ranks

July 25th 2014

Hightower: Rank 705 (+12)
Dustbowl: Rank 873 (-12)
2Fort: Rank 965 (+0)
Harvest: Rank 994 (-10)
Foundry: Rank 1726 (-77)
Egypt: Rank 2432 (-55)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3710 (+7)

Jynxed it...
 
July 26th 2014

Hightower: Rank 718 (-13)
Dustbowl: Rank 886 (-13)
2Fort: Rank 958 (+7)
Harvest: Rank 994 (+0)
Foundry: Rank 1802 (-76)
Egypt: Rank 2561 (-129)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3736 (-26)
 
July 27th 2014

Hightower: Rank 707 (+11)
Dustbowl: Rank 890 (-4)
2Fort: Rank 939 (+19)
Harvest: Rank 979 (+15)
Foundry: Rank 1859 (-57)
Egypt: Rank 2382 (+179)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3656 (+80)
 
July 28th 2014

Hightower: Rank 704 (+3)
Dustbowl: Rank 868 (+22)
2Fort: Rank 925 (+14)
Harvest: Rank 982 (-3)
Foundry: Rank 1880 (-21)
Egypt: Rank 2192 (+190)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3628 (+28)
 
Oh that's such poop! I jumped in harvest last night and we had the server maxed out and hightower was empty!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME HARVEST!
 
July 29th 2014

Hightower: Rank 715 (-11)
Dustbowl: Rank 817 (+51)
2Fort: Rank 934 (-9)
Harvest: Rank 983 (-1)
Foundry: Rank 1894 (-14)
Egypt: Rank 2087 (+105)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3558 (+70)
 
Ok. I have no idea what is going on. Could someone please explain why we are filling servers 12 hours a day and then losing rankings? I saw harvest full for most of the day yesterday.

Usually the servers should be filled quite early (8AM-10AM PST) and maintain that position in till late at night (Around 9PM - 12AM PST) if you accomplice that everyday they should be able to gain ranks.
 
July 30th 2014

Hightower: Rank 750 (-35)
Dustbowl: Rank 797 (+20)
2Fort: Rank 949 (-15)
Harvest: Rank 977 (+6)
Foundry: Rank 1965 (-71)
Egypt: Rank 2289 (-202)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3681 (-123)
 
Usually the servers should be filled quite early (8AM-10AM PST) and maintain that position in till late at night (Around 9PM - 12AM PST) if you accomplice that everyday they should be able to gain ranks.

This is true, but it depends who is around.
 
July 30th 2014

Hightower: Rank 750 (-35)
Dustbowl: Rank 797 (+20)
2Fort: Rank 949 (-15)
Harvest: Rank 977 (+6)
Foundry: Rank 1965 (-71)
Egypt: Rank 2289 (-202)
Upward/Badwater: Rank 3681 (-123)
I'm sorry I've been gone so long Egypt ;-;
 
Usually the servers should be filled quite early (8AM-10AM PST) and maintain that position in till late at night (Around 9PM - 12AM PST) if you accomplice that everyday they should be able to gain ranks.

I am an accomplice in many things everyday, but I don't think that applies here....
 
July 31st 2014

Hightower: Rank 774 (-24)
Dustbowl: Rank 780 (+17)
Harvest: Rank 978 (-1)
2Fort: Rank 991 (-42)
Foundry: Rank 2081 (-116)
Egypt: Rank 2431 (-142)
RD Asteroid(?): Rank 3615 (+66)

Harvest moves to 3rd.
2Fort moves to 4th.
 
It's so depressing. Valve screwed us so hard. I remember the good ol' days. When it was HARD to find empty servers.
 
August 1st 2014

Hightower: Rank 775 (-1)
Dustbowl: Rank 808 (-28)
Harvest: Rank 963 (+15)
2Fort: Rank 1026 (-35)
Foundry: Rank 2181 (-100)
Egypt: Rank 2498 (-67)
RD Asteroid: Rank 3353 (+262)

I don't know what to say. :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top