Post Yourself!

Wow I havnt seen this thread since I joined ego 604 baby wooh I even found myself XD
 
GetAttachmentThumbnail


I'm not very photogenic.
 
Last edited:
Holy crap Ric

Are you really seven feet tall or are you an average-sized dwarf on stilts?



I'm not gonna make a self-deprecating joke about being unattractive because you guys are gonna make 'em for me in your heads

Just make sure they stay there. I'll fight you. I'll lose but I'll fight you.
qBheOCd.jpg

Bonus pictures of me when my hair was long
http://imgur.com/62E0UgD
http://imgur.com/Ve3oslC
I may be some form of human/mop hybrid. Some kind of... Mop-Man
 
Me (left) and my adorable bestie :D

ddhyfit.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are we still necroing this thread? This was from when I was hiking through the smoky mountains. Im in the front/middle. Brothers/cousins beside me.

XN46VeZ.jpg
 
vape mountains? dude liiiiiiiit

It was nutty bro. It started out as just an idea. A simple thought in the mind. Then one day my cousin looked at me and said with sparkle in his eye; Larry, lets go to the source of the vape. The Smoky Mountains, where the first vape was created by cavemen.

Unfortunately we never did find that mystical vape.
 
It was nutty bro. It started out as just an idea. A simple thought in the mind. Then one day my cousin looked at me and said with sparkle in his eye; Larry, lets go to the source of the vape. The Smoky Mountains, where the first vape was created by cavemen.

Unfortunately we never did find that mystical vape.

Legends say, the mystical vape is still ripping the clouds that roam the mountains.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top