Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Make CT Bans Use Playtime!!!

Dr. DaNk

Poops his pants
=(e)=
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
26
This has been an issue plaguing the server for ages. I constantly see shitters get ct banned, leave for 15 minutes, and then come back and play ct again. We need to force these shitter cts that get ct banned to play as ts so they can actually learn what they did wrong and not repeat it! I'm all for new cts but they need to learn from their mistakes if they do something wrong.
 
Well if Priority is counted in Alive time, I also agree CT Bans should be aswell.
 
theres a difference between ct ban and server ban

if they break server rules they get server banned
 
Unfortunately that is not the way it works. I wish it worked like that but they get banned and come back 15 minutes later, they still have not been there for 15 minutes which means they served the ct ban time even if they play T, they can go afk and it makes no difference as they can just go afk. As I wish it would be server time it is not.
 
A CT can't play as a CT for 15 minutes. I would say that suffices enough of what a CT ban ought to do.

A server ban removes their ability to play on ANY eGO server for the duration of the ban. Unless it's a common occurrence, I fail to see why this change is needed.
 
I think that CT bans should be more than 15 minutes. I’ve seen people get CT banned multiple times in one map. However I do understand that “CT mains” would probably leave the server if they got a 30 minute CT ban and it would cause depopulation. There really is no perfect solution, even if you find a sweet spot between the time people are getting banned at the end of the day the issue lies with people who break rules. Sadly there’s no way that you can make everyone not “accidentally” kill the wrong person or “accidentally” run into stack with a gun.
Basically no matter what your view point is on CT bans, there will always be a counter to your point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: snn
A CT can't play as a CT for 15 minutes. I would say that suffices enough of what a CT ban ought to do.

A server ban removes their ability to play on ANY eGO server for the duration of the ban. Unless it's a common occurrence, I fail to see why this change is needed.

I think you may have the wrong concept, or I do. He's not trying to make it so freekills are automatically server bans nono. Make the freekills, the same way you get CT max priority for the que. Alive time, making the CT's who freekilled wait 15 mins of Alive time until they could play CT again. I think all the times are accurate and good, making it Alive time instead of dead and alive or not even on the server would be beneficial imo.
 
Unfortunately that is not the way it works. I wish it worked like that but they get banned and come back 15 minutes later, they still have not been there for 15 minutes which means they served the ct ban time even if they play T, they can go afk and it makes no difference as they can just go afk. As I wish it would be server time it is not.

Also, if it were alive time they couldn't just go AFK. AFK's are killed right when the CT's move the T's out of cells. I think adding alive time CT Bans would not only have more players active instead of AFK but less free kill as well.
 
or just increase ban time for repeat offenders?

Lots of the time freekill is actually accidental. Repeat intentional offenders, should get server bans right away. Big diff between accidentally killing a T in a complete mistake, rather then aiming down a T and shooting him because you felt like it. The alive time CT Ban would most likely make players on CT play more cautiously.
 
Lots of the time freekill is actually accidental. Repeat intentional offenders, should get server bans right away. Big diff between accidentally killing a T in a complete mistake, rather then aiming down a T and shooting him because you felt like it. The alive time CT Ban would most likely make players on CT play more cautiously.
If a play int fk a player he should be banned and not just swapped.
 
  • Like
Reactions: snn
If a play int fk a player he should be banned and not just swapped.
You said what I said my friend. "Repeat intentional offenders should get server bans right away"
 
-1
If a player gets CT banned for 15 minutes and leave then comes back in 15 minutes then rejoins CT is totally fine, I see nothing wrong with that and it should never be changed. Them being revoked for 15 minutes is a lessoned learned, they don't get the play CT for 15 minutes. If its a repeat offender a 30-60 minute ban is fair, maybe even a server ban depending on what the reasoning is.
 
Last edited:
-1
some people only have limited time to play jb everyday and ur kinda hard locking players when you just ban them but a ctban that is active on and off the server would be fine. the system in place now seems to be working fine. repeat offenders should be longer probably
 
Back
Top