- Joined
- Aug 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,106
I’m pretty sure this has been suggested and denied before but i’d like to mention it again. in warmcup headshot it auto generates what map is played next (randomized). sometimes the same map is randomly chosen over and over again. there is a map in which consists of uhm many male parts. this goes against our pg-13 rule as well as makes me and many others uncomfortable. i have seen people leave because of it, and complain about it and/or sit in the corner of the map the whole game. some people play in the living room of their house where their family can see their screen and they don’t want them seeing it. i love the map (aside from when everyone knifes instead of headshots) and I’m hoping there’s a way we can edit it just to remove this one thing in it. if we can’t honestly removing the map is an option too. it’s a good map however there’s two maps like it which are only headshot like damon’s headshot contest and damon’s multi arena
Upvote
11












how do I compete



glorydays