Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

I never got the Titan of CS ribbon and I've been here in the clan since 2008. I played Counter Strike for years including adminning. I destroyed my health from playing it so much until JohnT asked me to move to the DOD division and help build it up. I played there many years and many hours recruiting for the clan and I never got the Titan of DOD award either if it exists. Then I moved into the Insurgency Division and help build that up until the division went south when Insurgency 2 came out. No Titan of INS either. Then I moved into the COD division until the clan dissolved it. Now I'm in Battlefield Division. But I'll do my best to destroy all the CS leadership for more awards.

Don't take to any offense, just venting. Many awards I still never received since the beginning.

And to the forum moderator, please update my years of membership ribbons. There's a few years missing. I joined in September of 2008.

Peace out and hope to take all your dog tags very soon! ;)
could you please link me your steam account with the hours
 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Baefy/
CS Titan
CS 2000 Hours
CS Dont Tase me bro
^ https://streamable.com/2s1s19
1654625593302.png


Awarded ~ DDZ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1658820004201.png

2k hours

Awarded ~ Belt
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting completion of Advanced/JB admin school awards. Thank you!

Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: darkfry
Achievement: Completion of Advanced/JB admin school awards.

https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/381243/

Awarded ~ Belt
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top