Your Size?

Your Size? - Read Comments For Important Legal Info!

  • M

    Points: 288 33.4%
  • L

    Points: 266 30.9%
  • XL

    Points: 191 22.2%
  • XXL

    Points: 116 13.5%

  • Total voters
    861
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
4,019
Your Hoodie or Tshirt size?

We are in the planning stages of this project. Nothing you do or say now will reserve a Tshirt or Hoodie for you. We are not even sure if we can go live with this project in the near future.

This is for planning porporsis or dolphins only!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah, it stinks being a lawyer!
 
Last edited:
This reminds me of what a friend of mine used to say when you asked his shirt size:

"I'm XXX baby, just like the movies!"
 
Well I'm a really scrawny fellow, so since there's no small, M for medium!
 
Ahh, none in my size. I'm a big guy. Heck when I wore a red shirt one time I was confused for a stop sign. (HeHe)

I'll take 4XL, and I bet I will have to pay extra.
 
i could go with medium or large, cus larges tend to get smaller, and i am 6 foot but im really skinny, so either one's good
 
Small preferrably here too ;\. but i can wear medium, but it looks baggy/big on me haha
 
i could go with medium or large, cus larges tend to get smaller, and i am 6 foot but im really skinny, so either one's good

dude im like 21 and only 5'6".. a large would go to my knees or something, haha ;D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top