FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,219
This is the FINAL server line up.

FINAL. That's it, that means no more discussion. No more i miss this or that ect ect ect.

I submitted a ticket to fix the server listing name on HLstatsx. That should be fixed by the end of this week.

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |GOLDRUSH|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.233.91.123:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |PL ROTATION|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.233.91.123:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |2FORT|EdgeGamers.org|*INSTANT RESPAWN*|HLstatsX| 72.233.91.124:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |2FORT|EdgeGamers.org|*INSTANT RESPAWN*|HLstatsX| 72.233.91.124:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |TURBINE|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.28:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |2FORT|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.28:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |STEEL|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.27:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |VALVE MAPS|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.27:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |TOYFORT|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*LOW GRAV*|Recruiting! 72.232.197.26:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |DUSTBOWL|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.26:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |ORANGE x3|EdgeGamers.org|*INSTANT RESPAWN*|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.29:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |CUSTOM MAPS|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.232.197.29:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |WARPATH|EdgeGamers.org|*INSTANT RESPAWN*|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.233.91.125:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |WARPATH|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.233.91.125:27015

Old name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |BLACKMESA|EdgeGamers.org|*INSTANT RESPAWN*|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.233.91.126:27015
New Name: 24/7 =(eGO)= |BLACKMESA|EdgeGamers.org|HLstatsX|*Recruiting! 72.233.91.126:27015



The three rotation servers have these maps on them.

PL Rotation:

pl_dbheights
pl_goldrush
pl_badwater

Valve Map Rotation:(All the other maps we don't have on 24/7)

tc_hydro
cp_well
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
ctf_well
cp_badlands
cp_fastlane
ctf_turbine - And you guys said we didn't have Turbine on any of our servers.
cp_steel

Custom Maps Rotation:

Toyfort
Sunsettown
Convoy


This is it guys. Will not be changing at all.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for this GG! Its nice to have all the servers in one place with their ips :)

And thanks to all the higher ups who help keep this community going, i salute you :)
 
Last edited:
Let's see...

dbheigghts.... check.
turbine.... check.
convoy..... yummy check.

Nothing to add.... looks great, now we just need to fill them! :D
 
Turbine, Toyfort, and Convoy? Who could ask for more?! Thanks a ton for the update, and some old favorites joining our servers again Garden :D. Too bad I'm so busy with INS now to play TF as much...x.x
 
Oh I'm so happy to see Toyfort back up! I like this new line up of servers, looks fantastic!
 
Custom Maps Server will be my new home once applying to college is over! I can't wait!!!!
 
Let's see...

dbheigghts.... check.
turbine.... check.
convoy..... yummy check.

Nothing to add.... looks great, now we just need to fill them! :D

Couldn't have said it better myself I-Die! We fought for these maps, lets keep 'em alive!
 
I have a quick question, when the Custom Maps Server has Toy Fort up, will it be low grav? And if not, is there any chance that will get changed?
 
I saw the Custom Maps server in game, and i thought when did we get this.
Nice Job As Always GG


I appreciate all the thank you GG comments, but really ALL this wasn't my idea.

This is all the communities ideas.

This is the way you guys wanted it. We studied all the posts for a month before we made any changes.

So. . . again, thank the community not me xD
 
Its not in its dedicated server, but its good enough for me.
I love you Garden, and all your awesome server bringing aboutness.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top