Whats your WoW server?

70 Fury warrior - Norgannon (Stormstrike battlegroup), 70 Resto druid - Hellscream (Rampage battlegroup). If you're on either of those BGs, hit me up and we can queue.

EDIT: Alliance, though we can still queue if you want to duel. ;)
 
Last edited:
I used to play WoW, took a break, then AoC came out, bought that, played for 3 months, got tired of it. Now I kinda want WoW again. Miss my paladin :(
 
Eldre Thalas / Moonrunner - Horde Hunter lvl 20.

Only get it during the summer, last one was my first time playing, so obviously I am not active. Didn't do much quests after lvl 19, I was a twink at the Battlegrounds in Orgrimmar.

I'd love to play Warhammer Online, it looks like tons of fun, and quite different from WoW.
 
Last edited:
why is it that people reply with crap that has nothing to do with the topic ~.~

I'm on stormstrike battle group too . Shankudaback - 74 rogue
 
Back
Top