Who dominates YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubberbandman

Active Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
269
in short, who are those people who always seem to own you when you play against them

mine are:

Crusader
FMR
Warborn Gundam
 
You mean Slayr357? Being dominated by him is expensive, he hardly does anything but punch :p
 
DEADBORN RULES BUT SO DO I
12312312.jpg
 
Duality and Duality and that one other guy.... Ohh Duality. One of these days Iam going to spade him *shakes fist* :P
 
Yeah, all those amazing snipers. deadborn, not-z, duality, etc.
 
I have dominated in the past a few times and got dominated as well quite a bit by just about everyone but let me tell ya guys I love every minute of it! I like the feature in the game, it adds a sense of satisfaction when you get your revenge and vice versa.

One question though, is that the game now or is that like a mod on our servers or something? I hadn't played for awhile then one day I can jump on and play for a little bit and it was there. Either way I love it lol.
 
Yea... In flash there is some pretty intense sniper battles down mains street, I can usually win, but if its: Faust, Not-Z, or Deadborn I never win.. ever
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top