What is your Fav TF2 Character..and why? :D

Summer

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
5,507
I like the spy, because I like to STAB PEOPLE AND MAKE THEIR LIFES MISERABLE! :D:eek:

And...to relieve my overly stressed days pretending that the person I'm stabbing is my mean school teachers....

=D
 
I like the spy, because I like to STAB PEOPLE AND MAKE THEIR LIFES MISERABLE! :D:eek:

And...to relieve my overly stressed days pretending that the person I'm stabbing is my mean school teachers....

=D

hahaha i like that too

but i like pyro just to burn ppl and look at them run away calling for medics :D
 
Demoman, which is quite ironic since I am Scottish :D Mainly cos it's great to see people run away from stickys.
 
Pyro. I get to burn people, make medics very miserable, and do an awesome taunt. I've gone on more killing sprees than I could count.
 
Demo as well. For so many reasons...stickies, stickies, stickies, and the bottle for those close range moments when another weapon just won't do.
 
I've only played TF2 a few times, but since I'm buying a new PC soon I'm looking into it some more (which is why I'm in this forum section). I like the scout for actual gameplay, but I think the sniper is my favorite for looks (the hat is pretty epic ;))
 
i would have to go with sniper because nothing feels better then to pop a heavy in the dome and watch the medic run away as some pyro lights him up :D

then next is pyro because its fun to set things on fire (is a bit of an RL pyro lawl)
 
Demoman is where I am best at, but I love sniping the most, love shooting down heavy head after another ;)
 
Spy FTW. It takes skill and calmness to look at all the enemies but pick the ones that need to go first. Then stabbing them and getting away with it is a whole other story :)
 
Uh probably scout or soldier are the ones I like the best.

It'd be spy, it's probably the most fun, but I'd like it better if I was actually good at it :p
 
Medic or Soldier, Why? Becasue the Medic is needed and everybody loves him. Why the soldier? becasue of the line 'This is my world, you are not welcome in my world!" And "If god had wanted you to live, he would have no created me!"
 
idk, I jump around a lot. Favorites are: Spy, Scout, Sniper, Demo (to stop with the S's), and medic. Spy, because it takes a lot of skill and what previous posts have said. Scout, because it takes a TON of awareness and knowledge of who you can take on and who you can't. Sniper, come on, it's just fun to have the rights to peoples heads. Demo, fun. Medic, I like helping people!
 
evillll

i like medic..keep the team going, i also like heavy. i like to mow down the enemy

i have 85 hours in each
 
Characterwise it's the heavy because he's one lovely guy. He's the TF2 class everyone knows and likes. His personality is just great.
The medic is also great. I think it's pretty funny what they did to my accent (medic has the same accent as I do :eek:). His character is pretty nasty though. Oh how mean he is when he kills someone with his saw. "SAW-ry!", he rubs it in even more. He's meaner than the scout.

Gameplaywise I like pretty much every class. I enjoy backstabbing heavies just as much as I enjoy roasting scouts. Healing is just as satisfying to me as the hurting. ;)


-Calle
 
Demoman

Cause its just plain fun to blow up 5 people in a cluster with 1 critical grenade, and stickies are amazing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top