P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Mar 11, 2009 #90 I am 20..................................plus 7!!
S ScrappyDoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 4,560 Mar 11, 2009 #91 Old enough to know better. Still too young to care.
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Mar 11, 2009 #92 15... and you may find this hard to believe, but I'm going on 16! Sorry, just had to comment on people who say things like that
15... and you may find this hard to believe, but I'm going on 16! Sorry, just had to comment on people who say things like that
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,025 Mar 11, 2009 #93 39 and 8/12ths or is it 39-2/3rsd? Either or not long till I'm in that last category..... We really should do it by decades.... and how many you have seen....10..20..30..40..50..60..70..80..90..?
39 and 8/12ths or is it 39-2/3rsd? Either or not long till I'm in that last category..... We really should do it by decades.... and how many you have seen....10..20..30..40..50..60..70..80..90..?
M Maj.Emish Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 618 Mar 11, 2009 #96 25, here's a hint i'm turning the number that follows 25 sometime this year
S SnakeEyez Poster Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 131 Mar 11, 2009 #97 I'm a lovely 31. . . *sigh* and sadly like some of the others here. . . I too will get another year older this year. lol
I'm a lovely 31. . . *sigh* and sadly like some of the others here. . . I too will get another year older this year. lol
W WhiteKnight[S|R] I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 22 Mar 11, 2009 #98 14 Years "Words of Wisdom are not always wise." -White Knight
Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Mar 11, 2009 #100 43???? Oh GOD! How depressing!!!!!!!!!!!! This clan/family is making me feel older and older! Peace!