Turbine lovers unite!

=[Ga]= AutoDMC

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
1,113
Wednesday. Valve Maps. 8PM Central. (9PM East Coast, 7 Mountain, 6 Pacific)*

Let's hijack Valvemaps and all vote for Turbine! Lets fill the server!

Who's with me?!

* Thanks for the time zone correction DNice77. Teach me to post tired.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday. Valve Maps. 8PM Central. (7PM East Coast, 9 Mountain, 10 Pacific)

Let's hijack Valvemaps and all vote for Turbine! Lets fill the server!

Who's with me?!
I'll try to make it but little bro is in town this week :-)

ALthough you have your time zones a bit flip-floppy. 8PM Central is 9PM East Coast, and 6 PM Pacific :):P
 
I will 100% try and be there. I terribly miss out little old Turbine server... /sad

So is it 9PM, EST??? Turbine lovers of the world unite!! :)
 
Aw, man. I can't make it on Wednesday. :crying: We should do this again sometime. I love Turbine!
 
Wednesday. Valve Maps. 8PM Central. (7PM East Coast, 9 Mountain, 10 Pacific)

Let's hijack Valvemaps and all vote for Turbine! Lets fill the server!

Who's with me?!

Mountain Time and Pacific Time are ahead of central and East Coast (Atlantic time) is behind central. Same with eastern.
 
Sorry guys, I suck at time zones. There's "Texas Standard Time" and "Those Time Zones Silly People Use" :D

I've corrected the time zones in my initial post.

Can't make it at the early time? I plan to hijack the server for as long as I can, so if you come in later, you can join in with the Turbine Tea Party :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top