omgawd pyro is a girl!

Goretex

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
805
Day 4 of the Sniper update brings us... hold on, that's not...

Holy hell. All those conspiracy theorists on the TF forum couldn't have been right all along, could they? When the Pyro hears about this she'll be inconsolable.

http://www.teamfortress.com/

MY HEAD IS EXPLODING WITH AWESOMENESS

Edit:About 5 minutes later valve edited this out, I got a pic of it though

pyrogirl.jpg
 
Last edited:
They edited it ):

Day 4 of the Sniper update brings us... hold on, that's not...

Holy hell. All those conspiracy theorists on the TF forum couldn't have been right all along, could they? Pyro's going to be inconsolable now.
 
Frisky's right. Oh, dear, it seems I prefer to play as female characters in both l4d and tf2 lol.
 
you know, they could have explained it away as a typo if they didn't rework the syntax of the sentence to make it gender-neutral.
 
thanks battery...thanks for stealing my exact same post :(....im gonna go hide in the shadows now lol.....yeah that is definently a Freudian Slip...
 
Haha schmidt. I have ANTICIPATED your maneuvers, and have shifted my own accordingly. Now, to take over the world. Mwa ha ha.
 
I want to make a joke about the backburner now but I am affraid it will be editted by the leadership and I will be further away from ever getting my G.
 
And on a side not, it could just be a politically correct statement. Just like how the DnD Players handbook and GM guide changed all the 'HE' and 'His' to 'she' and 'Her' to sound less sexes.
 
pyro_purse.jpg



purse. the end.

haha, valve loves messing with heads, look at the sniper surprise!!! spy update.


edit: i had a video on here originally, but the first time i watched it, i neglected to watch the last few seconds (which made comments regarding the possible sexual orientation of the pyro if in fact male), and for the sake of avoiding possible offense, i found a photo to use in its stead :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top