Is it True? TF2 Competitive League?

That is per team, to prevent stacking I'd guess

True.


NOT TRUE. THERE IS NO SIGN-UP LIST.

MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FORMING THEIR OWN TEAMS

Sounds fun.... would I still be able to participate if I will be in Hawaii for a week at the end of June?

Depends on what you and your team arrange. You can be a "regular" member of your team and have a reserve cover you when you're gone. Or you could be a reserve player for your team and just play when needed.

Or your team could just play shorthanded. Up to you and your team.
 
Last edited:
At around what times will the matches be played? Or is it decided by the teams who are going against each other? I live in Europe so it's kinda hard with the timezones.
 
At around what times will the matches be played? Or is it decided by the teams who are going against each other? I live in Europe so it's kinda hard with the timezones.

The Event Coordinator staff is working on putting together a list of times when an Event Coordinator will be available to administer matches. It will be up to teams to agree to one of the available time slots and make sure that Event Coordinator is aware of it. The time slots, in my opinion, favor all time zones that would partake in this league.
 
The Event Coordinator staff is working on putting together a list of times when an Event Coordinator will be available to administer matches. It will be up to teams to agree to one of the available time slots and make sure that Event Coordinator is aware of it. The time slots, in my opinion, favor all time zones that would partake in this league.

Sounds great, thanks.
 
Cicatriz said:
Whoever wants to win this thing...

And nobody has to worry. I already have my team set.

Bring the rain Cicatriz, my bottle is waiting for you ;)
 
I can play a good engie on CTF maps and not afraid to play pyro on CP and PL maps. Because you can't win CP and PL maps unless you press W+M1

But get ahold of me if you need a backup player. I can also fill in the Scout roll if needed.
 
Last edited:
You guys already trash talking?
I'll let my team speak when it's game time.

I seem to remember a similar trend...about a couple months ago... The results will be the same.
 
I'm a heavy and I'm just getting used to it. Actually me and another eGO named Cake are co captaining a team called the Pyro Punchingbags, this team I would prefer newer people so they can experience the awesomeness of a scrim.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top