Ruthless's Sig/Avatar/Spray Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then ignore the transparency. I just wish to have a spray that will totally blow my mind.
 
There Ruth, I copied it
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : Yes. =(e)=.
Color/Background : Nuclear explosion
Images : Devil face
Name : Destroy
Font : Dark fog
Division : No
Text : I'm coming for you! (Make it bold red)
Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ : Spray
 
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : no
Color/Background : transparent if not the red and black explosion
Images : A redstarfish holding an ak
Name : Redstarfish
Font : Blend of red and black
Division : No
Text : It's ok everyone, I'm here. (have the starfish saying that) Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ : Spray
 
Last edited:
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : eG
Color/Background : Green/Black
Images :A mini Elite Crew (With like ":O" face) with TMP shooting nails
Name : Sgt Masa
Font : Normal
Division : CS:S
Text : I bought this from the CS:S Buy menu, not the Hardware store!
Sig/Avatar/Spray/ : Spray
 
[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/249387455/destorysspray.tga.html[/ame]
Destroy there's your spray please read the first page on how to install.
if you need help pm me
 
sharpshooter is this any better?
sharshoot.png
 
background: red
image: nothing
name: bandgeek
font: something cool
avatar
can u make it like urs the circle thing and my name?
as promised i posted it again so u dont have to go looking for it thxs man!
 
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : =(e)=
Color/Background :Blue/ Black
Images : DoD:S Sniper Allied Please
Name : Pendleton
Font : Something Graffiti
Division : DoD:S
Text : My name
Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ : Sig
 
There Ruth, I copied it
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : no
Color/Background : transparent if not the red and black explosion
Images : A redstarfish holding an ak
Name : Redstarfish
Font : Blend of red and black
Division : No
Text : It's ok everyone, I'm here. (have the starfish saying that) Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ : Spray

I just noticed i forgot to get that out becasue i copied it from someone else >.< I'll edit it out, so sorry for putting that in.
 
Funky your spray
[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/249538883/funkyspray.tga.html[/ame]
Read the front page for install instructions.
If you need help pm me
 
RedStarFish your spray
[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/249544015/Redstarfishsrpay.tga.html[/ame]
Read the first page for install instructions if you need help pm me
 
Bandgeek here's what your aVATar looks like
bandgeek.png

to use it just copy and paste this in the edit avatar section
in the option1 box.
[ame]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk24/2pistolsryan/bandgeek.png[/ame]
 
hey Ruthless i would be very happy if you could do that circle avatar that you are doing for others like seal lovin, rayne and etc.

color/backround : cant deside, cant you just make something cool ??please?
Name: GodsAssasin
Font:cant deside, cant you just make something cool ??
Text: GodsAssasin
Avatar

P.S. can you send me an PM when you are done? thank you;)
 
Last edited:
Ruthless can u show me what the spray looks like without downloading it first? I just want to make sure it's what I wanted. Thanks!!
 
Awesome
Edit: Theres a type-O
It says redstorfish ( the o )
Edit edit: Nevermind it's not a type-o I couldn't see the line.Also as in explosion I mean and explosion of red and black like yours but red. Also can u change the text to what yours is ( the Martian ) but not rainbow. Thanks!!!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top