What Are You Doing To Help Our Enviroment? Or To Become More Green?

BlackVentur

I made one post
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
6
What Are You Doing To Help Our Environment? Or To Become More Green?

As for myself, all my bills are paper-less, meaning, I pay all my bills online and do not receive 90% of them in the mail.

I also built a solar panel from scratch as you can view here on youtube:

Play Video


It's a series of videos of my process of building a 63 Watt panel. Just my way of giving back and helping the environment :cool: :)
 
Last edited:
I make sure i eat all my food. This way, it doesnt go in the trash which wont go to the landfills ;)
 
Not much, except keeping the lights off/not wasting water. Theres no recycling where I live...

Awesome videos!
 
Well, I try to save money on things, which coincidentally has the same effect. I think the environment can balance itself pretty well, but I guess efficiency helps me too, so there's no reason not to try to be that way (but I have a major beef with people who shove it down everyone else's throats!)
 
I'm turning on every light in my house, and using a gas operated car.
 
I'm planning on over throwing the Chinese government. You know cus if you don't do something about China or Russia or India...then the whole green movement is pointless and in the end a marketing device.
 
I'm actually getting tons of old Styrofoam coolers and putting gas all over them and lighting them on fire.
 
i'm actually getting tons of old styrofoam coolers and putting gas all over them and lighting them on fire.

naplam!

edit: ^ That was originally in all caps. i like how the forums automatically changes it.
 
o thats cool.

all the garbage that i have with me when i go out to hang out with my friends, i always find a garbage can to throw it now. i also went paperless to about 45% of my bills, the other 55% are my parents and they still want copies, dont know why tole i can just print it out, guess my parents are just to old fashioned chinese people XD.

i try to close everything when i go out and sleep. use only the amount of water i need, i also have a water bottle i can refill instead of buying more. my computer psu is also eco friendly XD

and people, most of you think its a joke, but the little things you do keeps the environment clean and also saves you money. you might think its funny now, but the long term money you save adds up.

so please try to be a little more serious.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top