UPDATE: I called the shop and asked if it was ready and they say "Sorry the video card was back ordered so were just waiting on that so we can put it together." So it will be either tommorrow or Tuesday. I say "May I ask Why I wasn't notified about this?" Reply "Oh sorry sir, it has been really busy sir." That point I said bye. I don't care how busy it is, I ordered a $1087 machine, I want to know when ever something goes wrong.
I feel bad for you - sounds like you're dealing with a group of amateurs...It's never too busy to call a customer and say, "Hi, is this Scary Person? Hi Scary! This is your local PC computer shop. How are you today? Um-hm, um-hm, that's great. I'm calling to let you know a part for your PC has been backordered. I'm afraid the completion time for your PC will be delayed for a little bit longer. I apologize for the inconvenience, and of course we'll let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks and have a great day." Boom. what's that, like 45 seconds max?
When you pick up your PC, ask them to not mess up the place too much, cause you want to put in a donut shop after they go out of business next month



















