Some NEW BlackMesa bounties!

Aneruen

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
2,171
Hello all! After a nice run in the TF2 league, I've decided to pay all of my teammates back for their hard work and dedication by offering a bounty for their domination! These three hang out in BlackMesa pretty regularly:

boomsta: 5k
m3rryg0r0und: 5k
Thereven: 10k

post a SS of the domination here and I'll get you your cash!
 
Last edited:
Good thing you didn't put it on me :laugh: (T.K.C ftw btw)

I tend to get dominated a bit too much, would probably take 5 minutes from the moment i come to server to get me dominated.

Tho i still could try dominate my fellow teammates, that would count as paying for me quite well ;) (not that i deserve to be paid for one scrim i was in)
 
Why didnt u put goretex in the list?

I think Aneruen made those bounties only for these three as they all are a part of the same scrim team at eGO tf2 tournament (T.K.C will rule the world!.. But we'll start with this tournament for now)
 
The rest of the team will be put on the block as soon as I get some more cash. Don't worry :)
 
Annnnd now, Mr. Thereven's has been kicked up to 10k. Good luck!
 
but he still cant get the one on me :-)

I've been trying to get you but when I get three kills, you either randomly rocket me in the face or leave =/ As for me doing a lot of the bounties...I get bored and it makes it fun for me =) Also, the e's need some representation right? =P
 
Definitely gonna keep an eye out for them. never now when i get a lucky domination:)
 
This should be easy money on the bounty on me. I get dominated at least twice per night. The lucky person could be YOU!
 
Dang sabion you sir are a champion. I remember not so long ago I'd be pwning you all day on 2fort. Not no more eh?

Speaking of which, stop playing blackmesa and get your butt back in 2fort.
 
Dang sabion you sir are a champion. I remember not so long ago I'd be pwning you all day on 2fort. Not no more eh?

Speaking of which, stop playing blackmesa and get your butt back in 2fort.

Hahaha...Im usually in the 2fort server when there are no bounties to get but yea...Havent played in there for a while =/ As for your team letting you down Ane, dont feel bad most people cant run from the Sabion =P
 
Last edited:
I tend to do bad on black mesa, although i have tried to play it several times. OTher maps i get at LEAST a 1:1 ratio on maps, blackmesa? like 2.5:1 DEATH ratio.
 
m3rry told me it was only for that one night so i really didnt care about being dominated
 

Latest posts

Back
Top