Falcon Game Face Thread!

Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
574
For anyone who is using a falcon, purchased through Novint, won through eGO, or otherwise acquired, post your game face here!

I'll give you a good example!

IMG_0355.jpg


Thanks,

Byron
 
Last edited:
Word on the street is, if you buy a falcon, you will grow up to be ridiculously good looking. I mean, it worked for me.

Just word on the street though.

Thanks,

Byron

Edit: It is a great headset actually. I can throw it around and it doesn't break, and the sound quality is pretty good! I'm planning on getting a Turtle beach when I have the cash!
 
Last edited:
Neither Can i.
Bloody shame i cant afford it.
Ill get one one day hopefully.

Ash//
 
Ok ok... so i tottally had to go out and get one...

IMG_1323.jpg


Got it for Free!



Seriously.. i really want one so bad i'm taping air soft guns to my mouse. :crying:
 
Oh you mediarocker, that made me lol.

Also I wish I got free falcons! COUGH tf2 league prize COUGH...
 
Winter's pic was pretty damn funny, and then media goes above and beyond hilarious and causes me to spit redbull on keyboard.

LOL nice one media!!!
 
Back
Top