Recent content by Deacon

  1. D

    New Web Server

    I'm going to sue... you posted a trade secret... PigeonNet was around for a long time.
  2. D

    Slayr357 and Kamakize Tommy Retire From Council

    Slackers! :D Good luck.
  3. D

    Leadership Sings: 12 Days of Christmas

    I can't believe I listened to the whole thing... I'll never get that time back. *sigh* Merry Christmas all. Happy New Year too!
  4. D

    Medal of Honor Awarded

    :blushing: Thanks folks
  5. D

    System Monitor

    I use my macbook pro 15" and don't worry about silly things like heat and available resources.... Oh man, did I just become one of "THOSE" computer users... dang. On my old PC I had an external system monitor hooked up w/ temperature probes that could control the fans... between that and the...
  6. D

    Having some server problems, eh eGO?

    Please report issues with the website in the dropbox area. http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=852 We're in the process of making some system changes that will improve the website greatly; however, we can't track and repair issues unless they're reported. Thanks in advance...
  7. D

    Need Help!!

    Try again. I was able to upload my new avatar after making a few tweaks.
  8. D

    EdgeGamers Legal Donations

    Thanks for the catch. I updated the post. It's a little less "fun" than before though.
  9. D

    Grats on 5 years...

    Man I miss abusing my admin powers on you! :D
  10. D

    Additional URL for eGO

    www.edge-gamers.com redirects to edgegamers.org www.edge-gamers.com/forums does not redirect. It provides read access to the public forums and with a few tweaks will be fully operational as a secondary URL. Should we have issue like we did with the DDOS we have multiple access methods...
  11. D

    Additional URL for eGO

    I can always turn off the backup. ;)
  12. D

    Free copy of portal 1 contest

    Funny thing is I was going to pick my age... 36... and at the last minute said 37. I should trust my instincts. Congrats sm!le
  13. D

    Please post if you see this thread (Part 2)

    Closing the thread now that things about back to normal.
  14. D

    Please post if you see this thread (Part 2)

    Cool. I'll check back in once I get to the office. Enjoy your forums.
Back
Top