Recent content by PurpleBear

  1. P

    :(

    Okay :)
  2. P

    :(

    My E tag wont come back. :( so hopeing if i post something it will. :)
  3. P

    I will not be on the servers or anothing for a few weeks :(

    Due to work, i will not be online all thru OCT, and most of NOV. Im sorry.
  4. P

    Minigames: More Deathrun Maps:)

    I have played the simpsons deathrun in CSS and its a very well thought out map. Never played the holyshit deathrun before but looks very interesting. I think a longer deathrun would be nice and enjoyable, going to have to check it out later. As long as it is fun and enjoyable to play, it doesnt...
  5. P

    Hi!

    Will do :)
  6. P

    Minigames: More Deathrun Maps:)

    Would also love to see simpsons. Awesome map!
  7. P

    Minigames: More Deathrun Maps:)

    Hello, I would like to suggest we have more deathrun maps, I enjoy deathrun and think that the 3-4 deathrun maps are not enough variety and players become very board and tired of the maps quickly. Some good ideas are here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=383318480 I'm not...
  8. P

    Hi!

    Hello HeyGuys, my name is Bear ingame and PurpleBear here. Why Purple you might ask... well bear was already taken on the fourms and purple is a magical color and im now a magic bear, whats my magic power you might wonder... My magic is.... i dont yet, but ill find out someday... maybe. I play...
Back
Top