Recent content by Da1

  1. Da1

    GTA Towing and General Vehicle Suggestions

    WAAHHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHH WAHHH ~Don Good idea though, +1
  2. Da1

    FiveM Server Tasers

    probably because realistically you can't spam a taser over and over again without reloading a new cartridges
  3. Da1

    Edge Radio

    Good idea
  4. Da1

    SADPS Hiring For Law Enforcement - Next Academy - 7/17/21

    Teach Mr. Crane to drive while you're at it. He almost killed a Bicyclist!
  5. Da1

    Economy Discussion

    Sorry I'm not active on the forums so I'm catching up with the last couple of messages. I'm very happy with the new cheap cars/bikes that issue has been fixed and I'm sure others are happy too. I understand that the economy is made to be a grind so that you can't get rich quick. I think the...
  6. Da1

    Economy Discussion

    What jobs do you do? The only jobs I have access to are the basic trucking and garbage that make a couple hundred an hour. New players shouldn't be thrown into a server and forced to grind for 10 hours just to afford a basic car. Players are not going to be drawn to the server and they won't...
  7. Da1

    Economy Discussion

    This was discussed a bit in discord and during the meeting but I think it would be a bit more productive in the forums. My friends and I are pretty new to the server, the main problem we have with the server (and the reason we don't play as often as we could) is because of the economy. We all...
  8. Da1

    GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Remove "Ebay"

    Making the economy a huge grinding game also deters from roleplay. If someone wants to make an eBay business I see no reason to stop them. Store owners should just work on their marketing and offer better incentives to bring in new long-term customers.
  9. Da1

    Savage Speed Society Presents... The Cannonball Run.

    RIP, I would have done it if it wasn't 2 months long tbh.
  10. Da1

    [OOC] Whats the point of Dirty Money?

    Yeah dirty money has no value. You can buy black market weapons and vehicles for clean cash if you know who to hit up so dirty money is pointless. Cleaning should come back.
  11. Da1

    Corrupt Policeman

    Would be cool but it would need a lot of regulation. I've seen this on another server where the leadership team picks one or two candidates that can be corrupt cops and they are only allowed to give out certain information for certain prices. They weren't directly working for one group or...
  12. Da1

    Resolved Grand Theft Auto - Garage Null Names

    Offroad Prius - Sandy Dealership - NULL Jeep Wrangler - PDM - NULL Retired Crown Vic - PDM - NULL
Back
Top