Recent content by TeleTubby

  1. TeleTubby

    Favorite Modded Minecraft Packs

    Since a decent amount of people liked the Skyblock server, Why not the best of both and do like Sky Factory?
  2. TeleTubby

    Counter-Strike map

    @axmax Will be closing this suggestion out. As Blank said, If you'd like to see a map on the server please post in this thread.
  3. TeleTubby

    Bing back undertale

    Closing as the map has been re-added to our map pool.
  4. TeleTubby

    Delivered Name tag for discord eGO specific!

    Marking this as Completed now since we have the discord Tag.
  5. TeleTubby

    Minecraft Delivered Valuable Item Drop Prevention

    Or, Now hear me out. You just unbind Q or rebind it??
  6. TeleTubby

    CS Jailbreak JB Map Suggestions Megathread!

    'Sup Gamers! We're looking to expand our map pool for the server and want your suggestions! Whether it's a hidden gem or a classic reimagined. Requirements Maps must be for Counter-Strike 2 (if it's a CS:GO map, it will need to get ported to CS2) Maps should have vents, secrets and rebel...
  7. TeleTubby

    map suggestion

    @baghera We are currently testing it on our server!
  8. TeleTubby

    CS Jailbreak What maps need to be removed/added to the current map pool?

    So we tested Obama a few minutes ago. The map is ported decently. There was only 3 or 4 bugs that I found that are easy fixes. Sooooo Obama SoonTM? @blank_dvth
  9. TeleTubby

    Delivered CS2 - Shot for Shot kills winner

    Shot 4 Shot is still broken, It currently crashes the server instead of killing the winner
  10. TeleTubby

    Not a bug CS2 - Last Guard Health Is Broken

    I do believe that this is just a visual issue. When the last guard takes damage, the health is then updated to show the correct amount. I could be wrong though.
  11. TeleTubby

    CS Jailbreak What's your favorite jailbreak map?

    I miss Dystopian man, That map was amazing
  12. TeleTubby

    Hello

    Howdy & Welcome!
  13. TeleTubby

    jb rounds getting to lr consistently is not good

    Doing !rebel should be more like how Last Guard is. Where it gives extra HP based on how many CTs are left alive. I feel like that's how it worked back in the GO days, but I could be wrong. Also Negev > M249. I think currently it only gives back to 100hp or 125hp if they are already at 100hp.
  14. TeleTubby

    Low Counter-Strike !RTV Revamp/Restructure

    !RTV is in a weird state at the moment, in my opinion. It seems like it's being used way too much. My suggestion is to restructure the way it works. Now I'm not meaning changing it completely but only changing / add a few things to it, to revamp it. Add a Timer / Increase time in-between !RTV...
Back
Top