Recent content by Blade

  1. B

    Let's count to a million!

    665
  2. B

    CS Possible LR additions for JB

    I Like #3 and #5, explanations are simple and well thought out. #3 could maybe be an LJ as well idk. Problems I can see with #1, #2, and #4: #1 sounds hard to program for very pointless game. Also running away forever is an easy way to waste people's time. #2 Idk how anyone would have fun...
  3. B

    Let's count to a million!

    HyperLethalNova Zero and I are sorry that we want this to stop. Even if you got to 1000, you would have to do that 1000 more times. You got to 500 in more than 6 months, but I’m going to be generous and round down. At that rate, you would reach your 1000000 in the year 3020. And I don’t think I...
  4. B

    February Wall of Appreciation

    gjgj
  5. B

    Let's count to a million!

    gg we did it reddit
  6. B

    Announcement Stattrak ultraviolet huntsman giveaway

    carter227 god at ttt
  7. B

    Brawlhalla - March 9th, 2020

    gl everyone
  8. B

    Official eGO Interest in any of the following games?

    there's this old game i think it's called cs:go or something could potentially be huge for ego
  9. B

    AWPs Only - March 4, 2020

    time to show off my knifing skills
  10. B

    Announcement Recognizing a player milestone!

    thats 3.287668 months dryden
  11. B

    Distinguished Service - Drewerth

    cool congrats
  12. B

    What is the funniest clip you ever had in EGO Servers?

    not my clip but it's cool anyways https://youtu.be/xGHd1C1r3a0
  13. B

    Request New logo/icon for my profile

    cash or credit
  14. B

    Event Deathrun - February 22nd

    Hell yeah I’ll be there
  15. B

    (Tuesday)February 18th: Battle Royale

    tiny bit too late Dafoe
Back
Top